My Blog List

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Informal letter

      BONIN-VOIROL Théo
 11 rue Pont Carpin
38400 St Martin d'Hères.


Dear Will,


As you know my dream was to visit New York. Thanks to you I was able to realized this dream. 
I took a lot of photo, and I will put them on my blog for you (I send you one of these photo by post with my letter. You can see me on the giant screen on the left. Man in white).
 I would like to know if you are interested in a trip in my country this summer (July if you can). I live in Grenoble which is close to mountains and Avignon which is nearby to the sea. It's one of France's particularity because there are differents spaces. No, there is not only Paris in France even if it's a magical city like New York, we can't reduce France to Paris. I promise you that I won't prepare snails and frogs! Only cheese, wine and bread! I like your stereotypes! The fun is over! I hope you'll be agree for come. Give me your answer as soon as it's possible.


 Your friend, Théo.

No comments:

Post a Comment